Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

NT Scan/Bloodwork Results

Everything looks good.
My odds for Downs Syndrome by age alone were 1:700 and then after the bloodwork & scan my new odds are 1:8000.
My odds for Trisomy 13 & 18 by age alone were 1:2400 and then after factoring in the bloodwork they are now just a Smidge lower at 1:2600. Not too shabby.
The only thing they said is that one of my pregnancy hormones, the one that regulates the growth of the placenta, is a little low so I need to start taking an 81mg Baby Aspirin every night before bed. Woo Hoo, Baby Aspirin here I come!
Other then that no more to do until between 15-20 weeks when I'll have blood work done to test for Neural Tube Defects. I'm just glad I didn't have to wait over the weekend for the results, I would have been a nut case by Monday.
Thanks for all your prayers thus far!

1 comment:

The Osments said...

Thank you for letting me know what my numbers were!! the tec did not tell me anything! I was looking at all the numbers but did not know which one to look at! thanks! Thats good news!!!
Thank you again! I love your blog by the way!! cute!


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved