Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So much happening!

Well, I'm so close to being 27 weeks (I'll update again on Friday) that I'm not going to do a survey today, sorry! But as I said I'll do a 27 week update on Friday.
So weeks 25 and 26 have been something else. I went home on the 14th for my birthday and baby shower (thanks again everyone! I have such amazing friends and family!) which I will do a seperate post on the baby shower probably on Friday as well, I just need to remember to bring my flash drive to work with me so I can upload all the pictures. It was such a great time to be able to spend with my family, and for my birthday we went down to a Pumpkin Patch/Corn Maze in Logootee with my Niece and Nephew and it was so much fun. They got to go on pony rides, mine for rocks, there were slides, a "pumpkin train", goats, turkeys, chickens, pigs. Everyone had a good time, and we got to take a hay ride out to pick out our pumpkins, Devon and Jacob were having a blast.
While I was at home thought I got some horrible news, Brad called me on Friday to let me know that a good friend and co-worker of ours was killed in a rock climbing accident while he was on vacation in Thailand. Talk about a shock, he had only just turned 26 the week before the accident so it was pretty hard to swallow. So I flew back in on Thursday night and then on Friday morning we were on our way to Texas for his memorial service. What a rough weekend, but his family and friends down there are so amazing and welcomed all of us down there with open arms. We got back in town Sunday night and I was so happy to be home, so was Ella. She was going nuts the whole trip back, kicking up a storm. I can feel her most of the time now, even when I'm up walking around she'll give a few good kicks when she feels like it.
While I was at home in Bloomington I got my first stranger comment, it was so cute! I was in the bathroom at Kohl's washing my hands when two little girls came in to use the restroom. The older of the 2 went straight into a stall but the younger one, she couldn't have been much older then 5 stood in the doorway of a stall doing the potty dance and when I walked by she waved and said hi, so I said hi back. She then goes "Good luck with your baby!" and as soon as I said thanks she runs into the stall and shuts the door. It was adorable, after that first comment I had waitresses touching my belly, people asking when I was due, this little girl opened the flood gates, haha. It was so fun.
Anyway, I'll post the belly pics that I took yesterday and then I'll post again on Friday for 27 weeks and then sometime in the very near future about the baby shower!
Side view:

View from the front:


And a view from the top:


To Lonestar!



No comments:


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved