I had my 6 week post partum appointment yesterday and got the all clear to get back to normal life. I can do everything I used to, and my incision looks great. Plus I got some awesome news (for me at least!) women who breast feed and take the mini pill (that would be me) normally do not get periods, so I get to be period free for another few months! Score! I'm down to 163 lbs so I now only have a few lbs left to lose (8 to be exact) to get back to pre pregnancy weight. I am so happy to say that I am back in jeans that zip without being uncomfortable, haha. It's amazing what that'll do for your self esteem after gaining 40 lbs.
We finally got our professional photos back today and I ordered our birth announcements tonight. I am so excited to send them out, I absolutely LOVE them! Plus thanks to my savy(Cheap!)ness they were under $1 a piece including shipping & tax. I ordered from shutterfly and it's their anniversary so cards were 20% through today, plus I had a $20 off card for registering at Target, plus I had a code for free shipping ($15 savings!), plus a code to get 3 cards free! That's a lot of pluses and added up to about $70 in savings! Go me!
Well, I'm going to go wake my munchkin up for a bath and then get her to bed! Here are a couple pictures to leave you with. =)
Ha! Love that one!
I'll post more later but now I HAVE to go, she woke up on her own, surprise! Haha
















No comments:
Post a Comment