Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

2 Month Stats

This is just going to be a quick post to give the details from Ellas 2 month appointment today, not even any pictures because I am EXHAUSTED and have a very long day ahead of me tomorrow.
We had to move Ellas appointment from Wednesday up to this morning. She now weighs 10 lbs 8 oz (50th percentile), is 22 3/4" long (also the 50th percentile), and her head is 15 1/2" around (the 75th percentile). She's getting so big!
Her shots were horrible, she had to have 3 in one thigh and 2 in the other, I had to hold down her legs and stare into her eye as her happiness turned to confusion and then to a horrified pain. Worst moment of my life thus far!
I'll try to post more later, it's been a rough couple days and I need my sleep to help with the next few that are laid out in front of me.

No comments:


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved