Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Got my new Camera!

So, before I went on my 5 week hiatus vacation I was talking about getting a new Camera. Well; I bought myself the one I was lusting over for Mother's Day. I got the Nikon D5000 and oh my goodness am I glad I spent the money!
I'm sure you've noticed the massive amount of pictures I've been posting in the last few days, I think they look so much better then my old Point & Shoot and that's just on the automatic setting. I'm in the process of learing about all the manual settings so I can take even better photographs of Miss Ella. I would also love to get some editing software so I can play around with the photos but that will be an "after I pay off the camera" expense.
All of my pictures of Ella from about 2 months on were so blurry because she started moving around so much more, now the camera keeps up with her and I LOVE all of the photos, hence why we have almost 600 of her since May alone when I got the camera!
Here are some of my favorite pictures with the new camera (Sorry, some might be blog repeats!):



No comments:


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved