Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Caught on film!

We finally caught her rolling over on video! And it only took 11 seconds of filming, LoL! I hope everyone enjoys! Sorry for the lack of posting, I had family in town last week so I was pretty busy. Will be posting soon with Ella's 6 month pictures and more!

4 comments:

In With the Light said...

That is too funny! She looks at you like, "What mom? I do it alllll the time..." :)

Joy said...

aww! the comment you left me made me feel so much better! and its so sweet that b makes ella smile!! i'm smiling right now because of you and that's saying a lot because i had a pretty nasty day!

kimandjared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kimandjared said...

Love it!! Don't you love all the new things they do and when they do it look at you like "what just happened:)"


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved