Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ella's big night out!

So, Sunday night we took Ella to her first concert. I have to admit that I was nervous that a meltdown would ensue as we have an EARLY to bed kind of girl. I couldn't have been more wrong, she had a BLAST! She was a little unsure of the headphones at first but got used to them and had fun dancing with mommy and daddy.
She was awesome during the 2 opening bands:
Hanging out with Daddy.
Ha! The best DIY family photo I could get!
Hanging out with Mommy; Ship Rock in the background.
And then, just before Willie took the stage. . . . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CRASH! She was out!

It was an awesome night, we all had a blast, and Willie was awesome, as usual! We had people coming up all night asking to take pictures of her sleeping, everyone loved her.
And now, here are a couple of cute pictures of El in a "A-Doe-able" hat that Brad bought her yesterday.

I could freaking love on those chubby cheeks all day long, she is too cute!
"Wat up?!"

2 comments:

kimandjared said...

So cute!! I love the headphones!!

Emmaly said...

She still looks a ton like Brad, but her little smile is so like you!!! I love it :-)


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved