We took Ella in for a weight check this morning, she weighed in at 15 lbs. 12 1/2 oz. So it bumped her up to the 19th percentile.
While we were there Ella and I got our flu shots, she was such a trooper, she cried for about 2 seconds until I picked her up. Then, she stopped crying, gave the nurse a dirty look, and was fine. It was adorable. I let her watch me get my shot first so she would see if it was okay. Afterwards we both got to rock our Loony Tunes band aids, I got Bugs Bunny and she got Taz. Now she'll have to have a booster at her 9 month well check next month when she wouldn't have had to have any shots, but since we're flying home for a week in 2 weeks I wanted her to be protected against all of the gross germs she can pick up on the plane. I will say though, if her poor little thigh is as sore as my arm is, she's gotte be in some pain. Poor girl! Trooper!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
How funny! The Taz tattoo seems very fitting! Hope the fire has been contained!
Only 15lbs! Aidie is ahead by 2lbs and is 10weeks younger! And to think, we were so switched around last time you were home!
Post a Comment