Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Every little thing she does is magic!

Ah! Just got the cutest story from daycare!
I went over to drop off our schedule for the next couple of months and I guess earlier the new little baby was crying in the swing and Ella walked over to her and picked up her blanket and paci and gave them to her and then leaned in a kissed her!
OMG, I love that child! I had to call Brad and tell him that our child just made my ovaries scream at me!
Haha, that is all. =)

No comments:


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved