Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy News!

Just got a call about my test results!
My risk for Trisomy 18 based on age alone were 1 in 2100, after the tests were done my risk is now 1 in greater than 10,000!!!!
My risk for Downs Syndrome based on age alone were 1 in 600 (Crazy! I'm not that old!) after the tests were done my risks are now 1 in greater than 10,000!!!!

These are better odds than with Ella, even! Awesome! Yay for healthy babies!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats! Yay for a healthy baby!

Sarah said...

great news!! I have finally caught up on your blog and it looks like you're all doing really well. Ella's hair is getting so long!


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved