Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

And we will call her. . . . . .

We decided on a middle name this weekend which means that I can now reveal our newest little additions name!

She will be named. . . .

Aubrey Elizabeth H.

I am in love with it!

Brad, just last night, mentioned an alternate spelling for Aubrey which I don't think is absolutely necessary. He just wants to drop the e and spell it Aubry, I don't know, we'll see, but there it is! I'm so excited to give our little one a name and I love it as much as I loved the name Ella!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

beautiful name! I didn't like it until my cousin named her daughter aubrey and it's perfect for her. I like the E and if you want to go really crazy spell it aubree. ;)

Rachel said...

Beautiful name choice! Ella and Aubrey "go" really well together. And I just sent you a friend request on FB in case you are wondering who the random person is.


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved