Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mid-(ish)-Week Randoms

  • Thank goodness it's (MY) Friday!
  • I thank God every day for my happy, healthy girls; and their amazing Daddy!
  • I have seen SO many amazing looking recipes that I would like to try. Would anyone be interested if I made them and posted them on here?
  • We always try to fly home for a quick trip in the Fall and this year a friend of ours is getting married the day before our anniversary. So it's perfect, right?! Wrong! Flights to get us there are going to be $815 since we have to pay for a seat for Ella now! Yikes! Not sure we'll be able to afford it this year!
  • The fires here in Colorado are crazy this year! We need RAIN! Preferably the no lightning variety!
  • I've recently found a couple of blogs by some girls that I went to high school with and we weren't friends, ever. It baffles me reading their blogs how similar we are now. Crazy what 10 years will do for ya.
  • My 30th birthday is in 3 1/2 months! Crazy! You think Brad would go for a Just Dance party? =)
  • Do you think the "7 Year Itch" refers to marriage or total time being commited to one person? Because as of tomorrow, Brad an I have been together 11 years (we'll be married for 6 years in October)! Totally blew that itch out of the water! Ha!
I think that is all that is swimming around in my crazy head for now! Ha! You're lucky!

No comments:


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved