Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

  • Ella's potty training is going AWESOME! When I dropped her off at school on Tuesday, her teacher said she was doing so well that whenever we're comfortable, we can start sending her in underwear! How exciting!
  • I'm currently doing battle with Aubrey, trying to get her to take a bottle. It is NOT working. Any tips? If nothing else, I'll try introducing a soft ni.pple sippy cup.
  • Aubrey's sleep is still hit or miss, with a lot more miss than hit. I can get a 3-4 hour stretch out of her in her car seat now, but after that I cannot put her down. But, after that sometimes she'll only wake up and nurse that one time, and then sleep on me the rest of the night, until about 6.
  • I now have a goal in mind to help me lose this baby weight! It's booked, a family vacation! June 1-8 of next year we'll be in Myrtle Beach, SC! So excited! And just what I needed for that extra kick in the pants to lose this weight! I might not be at my goal weight yet, (remember, slow and steady!) but I will be skinnier!
  • My birthday is coming up, the big 3-0! I'm excited for it! (I know, a little crazy!) A friend of ours is getting married on our anniversary weekend (a week before my birthday) so if we make it home for the wedding, I want pictures for my birthday. My friend from high school, Katie, has opened her own photography business and I would LOVE to have her take our pictures. If we don't end up getting back home, I want These or This. Haha, the sunglasses, self explanatory, love them. The lens, so I can start taking better pictures myself, without the kit lens.
  • I am SO ready for the weekend, this week has just been dragging on. I need to refresh and there are so many fun things going on this weekend!
  • Sorry, no pictures today, but I'll post my phone favorites tomorrow!

1 comment:

Emmaly said...

You can trying slipping in a bottle as she is drowsy. Sometimes babies are more willing to take a bottle when they are really sleepy and then she may warm up to it and be willing to take it other times.


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved