Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

After Thought. . . . .

Does anyone else feel like this pregnancy is FLYING by? I mean, for the most part we told our families the day after we found out. We kept it to ourselves for Carb day but then we let you all know, so I was right at 4 weeks pregnant then, and now we're at 31 weeks already! Man, how exciting! These next 9 weeks are going to be gone before  know it, especially with the shower, Christmas, and New Years all thrown in there!

And an Urgh. A friend of mine who is also pregnant called Babies R Us about the sale items on her registry just showing up. The items are only available at that price online and it's only through December 4th, ekk. Now I really have some decisions to make!

No comments:


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved