Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas Card Pictures

So, my photo shoot was a complete BUST! Just goes to show not to plan out anything ever. It had been gorgeous for DAYS and on Monday it was cloudy and FREEZING cold and completely windy up on the pass. I look fat and miserable in all of the pictures! So, I think we're going to try and do a do-over tomorrow during the day while everything is sitting here cooking. Brad had a cute idea for where to take a picture so we're going to try that and I'm making Darren follow us around to take the picture. =) Thanks Darren for putting up with me!

No comments:


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved