Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mission Swing: Accomplished!!

So, last night while Brad was at work I was dead set on getting at least one piece of baby stuff put together. I naturally chose the swing because it was the smallest and therefore the easiest, right? Wrong! What a pain in the butt. Haha, Brad has been given the lovely task of the stroller and the Pack N Play because I just cannot deal with it. =)
The fun started on the very first step; identifying and making sure that all the pieces were there. Urgh, the only piece that I couldn't find was a clip to attach the plastic tray to the front of the swing. I figured oh well, we could get a piece sent to us from the company easy enough if it wasn't there. So I start assembling, with the most hard to identify instructions EVER! It took me an hour and a half to get this thing together, it was one thing after another. And the screws (only 4 screws in the entire thing) had to go in at the weirdest angles and felt like they were a little too wide for where they were screwing in to. At the end of it I was so tired and sore, so like I said above, Brad gets the pleasure of doing the rest of the items. =)
But here are a couple pictures so that everyone can see my handy work:

And the adorable mobile:


And; since I said I'd post pictures, our super cute boppy:


And the back:


And if you notice on the ground behind it where I threw my swing instructions in celebration of actually completing the dang thing.
And just for some quick news, Brad got to feel Ella's hiccups this morning, she gets them a lot. And I KNOW there was something I thought of as soon as I posted yesterday but now of course, it's gone. So if there is a 2nd post today, it's because I remembered. Haha

No comments:


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved