Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ordered the baby book and I need some opinions!

I'm so excited! I just ordered Ella's baby book with some money that we were given at our shower. We went with this one: http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=23157706 but of course hers will say Ella Lynn. I just love it and cannot wait until we get it, I have heard GREAT things about this sellers work.
So, I got all of my wrapping done this morning and got gifts shipped off (I forgot how darn expensive shipping is!) It's a nice feeling to just be able to relax now since I am done with Christmas (well, 99%, I'm waiting to get a couple gifts until after Christmas since I'm poor and just can't swing it all right now. Haha) I wrapped in Ellas room since it was clean and had open floor space, and I could close the door so that cats wouldn't bother me. Well it really bugs me how dim it seems in there sometimes and today was one of them. I brought up to Brad the other day that I would like to put a new light fixture in there, something girly and bright. Well, when we were at home depot the other day I found this one and thought it was perfect: 

But Brad thinks its' cheesy. Any opinions?? 
 

2 comments:

Emmaly said...

Chandeliers are always very pretty, but I would try to see if you could find one that is a little more versatile for Ella's room. You may love it now, but that is a very distinct style and it will be difficult to match it to Ella's tastes as she grows older (baseball fan one year, Rock n Roll child the next). You could always buy a new fixture, but it will save you money in the long run to go with something that can change with Ella. Personally, I love girly chandeliers. So if you love it, you could always put it in the dining room :-)

Jessica said...

I love chandeliers but I'm not sure about putting one in a nursery. I think this one is really girly and it is really cute, I don't think it matches the decor of the nursery. I vote no to the chandelier.


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved