Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

BP Appointment

So todays appointment was a pretty good one. My BP was back up to 120/80 but I was happy it was that low after the night I had. Cassidy kept me up all night long barking, seriously every 20-40 minutes she would just start barking at NOTHING! Finally at about 4:30 this morning after yealling at her about 50 times already I went out and forced her into the bedroom and she was smart enough after that to just hide in the corner and not make a peep. I however was so pissed off I couldn't get to sleep. So yes, very happy it was ONLY 120/80. My group B Strep test came back negative so I won't have to have an IV during labor. And the OB said that unless my blood pressure went up to around 160/110 in the next couple weeks that we wouldn't have to worry about an IV for the blood pressure during labor. Thank goodness. So yes, all in all a good appointment. I go back on Monday morning and I'm going to call the massage place this afternoon to see if I can get an appointment for Monday afternoon for my prenatal massage, boy do I need it. =)
I'll do the weekly update on Sunday, hope everyone has a good weekend. =)

No comments:


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved