Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yes! Finally some progress!

Sorry if this is a bit TMI but I'm excited! I Finally lost my mucus plug! The Old Wives Tale is you usually go into labor within 72 hours of losing it! Woo Hoo! Brad just told Ella to go ahead and come out, it's supposed to snow tonight and she's "unplugged now it sounds like." Hahahahaha!

That is all, haha!

4 comments:

In With the Light said...

good luck!

Emmaly said...

Yeah for gross progress! Hope it doesn't snow so much you can't get out! Good luck!

Jessica said...

Gross.

Nicole said...

Good luck! I started losing mine early in my induction and I had him about 24 hours after I started losing it. Mine obviously didn't come out in one shot. LOL. I'm excited!


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved