Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

With Love Chartreuse Christmas 5x7 folded card
Visit Shutterfly.com for classic photo Christmas cards.
View the entire collection of cards.
Since everyone should have received their card in the mail by now, here is our Christmas Card for 2010.
I am in love with it, and after seeing the pictures together with the saying on the card, it truly is a Wonderful World right now!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it! Shutterfly is the best!

I just sent mine out yesterday. You're on the ball!

kimandjared said...

Haha! We picked the exact same card!! I'm going to post mine later. Yours turned out so cute!!


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved