Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Thank You Secret Santa!

So you remember me trying to get all of my bloggy followers out there to sign up for a Secret Santa gift exchange?
Well, it's done and I couldn't be more excited! My Secret Santa was Jill over at Frugal Plus. I was sent a $25 Bed Bath and Beyond gift card. I went more practical with what I picked for myself, but I was SO excited to be shopping for myself again!
I got:
A Gift Wrap Organizer (my "storage" before was sticking all of the rolls in a trash bag and shoving it in the closet!)
And a new Bath Mat, but not just any bath mat, a Memory Foam bath mat! Ahhhhhh, Heaven on the feet!
Jill, thank you again for the gift card! (And the state of my Wrapping Paper thanks you also!)
Want to see what I got her? You'll just have to go Here! and check it out!

1 comment:

Jill said...

You are most Welcome ♥ Those bath mats look so comfy on the tootsie's!

Merry Christmas!


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved