Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The ABC's of Me

I've seen this before but never done it. Now I have a little time to kill at work, so why not?

(A) Age: 28

(B) Bed Size: Queen
(C) Chore You Hate: Folding Laundry!
(D) Dogs? Cassidy 9 & Cody 7
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Hot Chocolate, work days only.
(F) Favorite Color: Green!
(G) Gold or Silver? White gold.
(H) Height: 5'8"
(I) Instruments You Play: Clarinet
(J) Job Title: Lift Maintenance Master Records Coordinator
(K) Kids: Ella, 1 year old
(L) Live: Fraser Valley - Colorado
(M) Mom's Name: Julie
(N) Nicknames: I don't really have any nick names, just Rachel
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Yes- just when Ella was born
(P) Pet Peeve: Being late, I cannot stand being late!
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "Hello Mr. Gump"
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: Twin Brother & 2 Younger sisters
(T) Time You Wake Up? 4:45 on a work day and Ella usually lets us sleep until about 7:30 on the weekends, 
(U) Underwear: Whatever is clean
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: I like most veggies, I cannot think of one that I've tried that I actually dislike.
(W) What Makes You Run Late: Nothing if I can help it! But, if I am late, it's usually because of my husband, if we're carpooling. Haha
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: I've had a few ER trips when I was younger after falls and stuff, never a real broken bone though.
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: I like to think that all food that I make is yummy. =)
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Tigers

NOW PASS IT ALONG AND YOU DO THE SURVEY TOO!

No comments:


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved