Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Little Cling-On

When Ella was about 6 months old she would not let you put her down. It caused major melt downs. When she was about 9 months old, this stopped and she became majorly independant unless someone new was around.
Now, at almost 13 months old, the cling on has returned! If you try to set her down, she looks at you as if you've just stomped on her little heart and lets out the most pitiful, gasping for air, cries that you have ever heard.
Please lord let this phase pass again quickly! I would thank you, my dishes and laundry would thank you too!

1 comment:

kimandjared said...

Cole is the same way!! Even when Jared is home, I can't even leave the room to cook dinner without a melt down. This too shall pass, no?!?:)


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved