Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Operation: LTL Week 2

Let me just start by saying; I seem to be very consistent with my weight loss. Haha
Stepped on the scale this morning, 153.8.

Starting weight: 155.4
Week 2 Loss: .8
Total Loss: 1.6

This week was another hard one in some ways but getting much easier in others. As I said in my Zoo post, Brads Mom was in town this week so we did a lot of eating out. Some times I made good choices, other times not so much. I also didn't work out on Sunday or Monday while she was here. Tuesday, I'm going to count lugging a 19 lb little girl around the Denver Zoo as my exercise.

Getting on my bike at work every day is so much easier already and I look forward to it every day!
Saturday: 4.00 miles
Sunday: Lazy day
Monday: Ran Errands
Wednesday: 4.13 Miles
Thursday: 2.15 Miles (The day I felt the worst from this stupid cough/cold)
Friday: 5.14 Miles

Not bad over all. I cannot wait for next Saturday to see the scale after a full week of eating right and working out. I am getting more determined every time I see the number go down and I love the burn that I get in my legs after a long ride.
Also, I did it! I ordered the jogging stroller/bike trailer that I have been wanting. Circumstances worked in my favor. We just refinanced our house and this was our month of skipping a mortgage payment, this also happens to be a 3 check payroll month. I was able to put my part of the mortgage in savings and get all my bills paid early, so I went for it! I cannot wait for it to get here because it should start warming up soon. I asked Brad if he would run with us and I got a "We'll see." So, I guess we'll see. =)
Overall, a good week. Now just to keep eating right and making good decisions. Plus, I need to get in the habit of doing my video at home. Baby Steps. =)

No comments:


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved