Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Operation: LTL Week 3

Another week down and I am so excited with my progress!

This morning the scale read 150.8!!! That's 3 lbs gone! And less then a pound to go before I reach my first goal of being in the 140's!

Starting weight: 155.4
Week 3 Loss: 3.0
Total Loss: 4.6

This week was great, the more I exercised the better I felt! I didn't really exercise on my days off but I continued eating healthy.

This week I got on my exercise bike every work day!
Saturday: 5 miles
Wednesday: 4 miles
Thursday: 6 miles
Friday: 7.5 Miles!!!

My goals for this week are to do at least 4 miles on the bike every work day and to do at least 1-2 miles walking (with the video, it's been snowing for a week and is a 70-80% of snowing every day for the next week!) on my days off!

My next Operation: LTL post will not come until May 2nd. Tomorrow is the last day of the ski season, thank goodness! So I will be switching to a Mon-Thurs schedule. Unfortunately I only get tomorrow off before I'm back on Monday but it shouldn't be too bad.

No comments:


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved