Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 3, 2012

6 Months!

Already!
Someone please make time slow down! My little muffin is 6 months old already! I Still see her like this
But, much to my dismay amazement, she has turned to this already!
Aubrey,
   My little muffin top! I cannot imagine life without you. I love you, your Daddy loves you, and your sister loves you with everything she knows.
Between the two of you, I am a busy, busy Mama. I'm kept on my toes all day, and night. Boy, do I wish you would sleep. 6 months without a good nights sleep seems like a lot, doesn't it? But you're worth it. Every smile, giggle, cuddle, you know how to make my heart melt. Every time I look in to those big blue eyes, the sleepless nights kind of just melt away. 
Your sister and you, along with your daddy, you're my world. I cannot imagine taking another breath without the 3 of you here with me. I cannot wait to see you become a loving little girl, who hopefully sleeps better, and just where life takes you.
Love you forever,
Mommy


And speaking of your big sister, check Ella out at 6 months!
You two kill me!
 


 

No comments:


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved