Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

A couple things!

Dear Starbucks,
Why must your coffee be so damned expensive?! Now that I've started drinking coffee, and it's fall, I am in love with your Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Boo to you for being so expensive!

**************************************
Breaking News!!
Aubrey slept last night, not on me!!! On Friday night, I let her CIO every other time she woke up during the night. She doesn't NEED to nurse back down and was waking up after EVERY sleep cycle. So last night we nursed, I put her down awake, she slept for 4 hours (!!!!), I nursed her, she slept for 4 more hours (!!!!), we nursed an she slept until 8 am! I feel like a new person!
Watch out Starbucks, if she keeps this up I just might not need your Pumpkin Spice Lattes at all. =)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I know right? I know they have that gold club and all, but why can't they just have like buy, 10 and get one free or something easy like that we can look forward too!


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved