Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Seven to Five

These are not just my work day hours anymore.
Nope, Last night I put little miss Aubrey to bed at 7 PM and she didn't wake to nurse until 5 this morning! Holy Monkies! It took almost 8 months but she finally slept through the night last night!
Did Mommy sleep? Of course not! I kept waking up and waiting for her to wake up. Hahaha! So, that's 2 nights in a row, thank the good lord for that! Let's keep it up baby girl!

Also, her new nickname is Slappy. Haha, we can't help it, she likes to smack everything!
So cute!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Shut uppppppp! I am jealous! But, you certainly deserve it so I can't hate you too much.


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved