Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Midweek Randoms

- Tomorrow, this little nugget is going to daycare for the first time! Lord help me, I am going to miss her!
- This one is a week or so old, but I cannot help it, I love when she makes ALL the decisions on what to wear.
- We have had some amazing sunsets around here recently, crazy vivid colors!
- Now that Aubrey is ALL over the place, she is also wanting to stand up, she will pull up on everything!
- Aubrey cut her 3rd tooth last week, and this morning when I looked in there, a corner of each of her top middle teeth had popped through. 3 teeth in a week! Crazy! (This picture is from yesterday, holy super swollen gums! Thank goodness they're coming through!)
- Ella has recently decided that she loves braids. Last night she wanted 2 braids, but Mommy was busy so Daddy did them. =) (I fixed them this morning before school) ;)
- And this, just funny! And so true!!

 



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Holy cow that sunset is amazing!


My photo
I'm a 20 something working mama. I married my best friend on October 7, 2006 and we welcomed our oldest daughter in to this world on February 2, 2010 and our second daughter blessed our lives on February 3, 2012. This blog is mainly for me to write down all of the memories from this wonderful time in our lives and to share it with family & friends (old and new).



B&R Plus 1 More


Munchkin Land Designs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved