Ella LOVED playing Cornhole.
We ate some dinner cooked 100% over an open flame (just makes things taste better)
Then we let Ella & Kasen ride their 4-wheelers, does it look like they had fun?
And yes, Kasen wanted to trade so he'd have the pink one. Haha
After a couple hours (oh yes) of 4-wheelers and running around like crazies, it was bed time.
The next morning though, those 2 were back at it.
Kasen: "Hey Rachel, take my picture like this!"
"Now take my picture like this!"
Kasen: "Rachel, take a picture of the clouds." Me: Kasen, there aren't many clouds to take pictures of." Kasen: "Well, take a picture of up." Okay, here's up.
Oh yes, a good time was had by all. Sunday morning we were all pooped. We made it home about noon and Ella went down for a nap, so did Brad. So, I got the chance to go see the new Harry Potter. LOVED. IT. I must admit, I shed a few tears, even if I hadn't read the books and known what was coming, I still would have shed a few tears because there were some sad parts, and I am admittedly, a cryer. But, I did not turn in to a bawling, snorting, mess like this one woman in the theatre did. Oh my goodness, craziness. But yes, it was a very good movie. I'm kind of sad it's over, but it had to happen some time.
So we all had a great weekend and we each got to do things we were looking forward to. Now, I just need a nap to catch up. =)















No comments:
Post a Comment