Ella's new obsession is Blueberry muffins, loves them! So, I picked up a box of muffin mix (don't judge, I'm pregnant & exhausted!) and we got to work on some muffins last night.
She wanted to bake with Mommy but she wanted NOTHING to do with being worn, so in to her high chair she went.
We got our mix in the bowl, measured out the oil:
Got our eggs out and ready for cracking!:
Then we stirred until her little heart was content!:
After she was confident that she had stirred enough, Mommy greased the muffin tins and filled them appropriately.
The result? She wanted nothing to do with pictures because she wanted to eat her muffin!
All in all it was a fun time and Ella LOVES to "bok" (bake).
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
Oh my goodness...I am going to have to make blueberry muffins like tonight!!! YUM! And thank for the comment about the breast pumps....it is so hard to know what to get when you've never done this before. I looked at the one you recommended and I think that is what I am going to go for!
I love that we are just a couple of weeks apart! I am so excited for you Rachel!
It must be in the air. Aidie and I are making muffins today! What a coincidence!
Post a Comment