June 2, 2011, a day I won't forget!
We found out that:
That's right! "This little monkey has a BIG secret. . . . . I'm going to be a BIG SISTER!"
We went to the doctor on June 27th and saw 1 little baby with a strong heart beat just waiting to meet us in a few more months!
Our due date is February 8th, 6 days after Ella's 2nd birthday! Ha!
For now, I'm feeling pretty good. The first 4 weeks I wad nauseous all day every day, but that has calmed down a LOT! Thank goodness! So look forward to updates on Baby Dos every week on Wednesdays!















5 comments:
OMG congrats!! That is logan's birthday!! :) Hope you keep feeling well.
Congratulations!!!
I don't know why I had a feeling you were pregnant, but I did! :)
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!
So glad the appointment went well. We've been praying! Can't wait to read all the updates :-)
Aww yay!!! Congratulations:)
Post a Comment